Cookies in use on this site
Cookies and how they benefit you
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
– Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to complete a contact form on our website.
– Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
– Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
– Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links: (a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome); (b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-websitepreferences (Firefox); (c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera); (d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer); (e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and (f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-andprivacy (Edge). Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website. The table below explains the cookies we use:
|Purpose of the cookie
|Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
|Google Analytics/marketing, enabling us to:
– Understand how users use our website
– Ensure that we offer the best content and user experience to our customers
All data collected is anonymous and we cannot identify you personally from the data.
|Cookies to improve advertising
|_snow_id.8f37 _snow_ses.8f37 _sp_root_domain_test_1530869238874 _sp_id.97e5 _sp_ses.97e5
|Cookies to manage advertising analytics
|Cookie banner/to provide users the options to manage cookies
|Cookies to manage how you are browsing our website
|Cookie to remember your preferred country’s language on our website
|Pardot Marketing & Analytics
|pi_opt_in33282 visitor_id33282 visitor_id33282-hash pardot lpv33282
|Cookies to manage advertising and marketing analytics
|Social Media Links
|Cookies to support social media share buttons (sharethis.com)
|Cookies to help us build our website appropriate to our customers (Ec.editmysite.com)